As in the past, fees must be paid via credit card at the time of registration. Our website lists all the fees. Save money now and register before the holiday bills pile up! Payment for registration fees and refundable volunteer fee are required at time of registration. If payment is not made at the time of registration, the registration is automatically deleted.
During the 2016 PONY International Board of Directors meeting, a decision was reached to change the date for determining player eligibility from April 30 to August 31. The rule change will take effect at the start of the 2018 PONY Baseball season. This decision was reached after careful consideration of input from leagues, parents, coaches and other sources important in the decision-making process. By making our program younger, all players will be competing on a level playing field. This change will ensure all PONY participants will play in their true age group.
Click here for more info!
Below is a brief description of the different divisions we offer within Frankfort Baseball. If you have any questions or for any "play up" requests, please send an email to Jeff Paliga, Player Personnel Director at
1. Ugg boots. They’re ugly and we don’t live in a damn tundra. It grates on my nerves to no end to see slutty sorostitutes walking around in short-shorts and their uggly-ass boots
2. Hats not worn they way they were intended. I grudgingly accept that trend of wear baseball caps turned backwards. What I refuse to accept are fratboys wearing sun-visors turned backwards and/or upside down. At that point, it becomes a fashion accessory and not something to keep the sun out of your eyes.
3. I have a colleague at work who wears button-up shirts with long sleeves. The sleeves only come down almost but not quite to his wrist, and he wears them unbuttoned. It just looks sloppy and apparently it’s a new fashion trend in general and not someone who can’t afford clothes that fits him.
4. Speedos. I don’t care how hot a body you got – I don’t want to see your junk.
5. It’s awful and I’ll probably rebel against it myself at some point… but people need to dress-appropriate. If you are a kid, dress like a kid and not a slutty adult. If you’re a grandmother, don’t be flashing your shit and looking like a slut. Moms shouldn’t compete with their daughters. Older men have no business ever wearing shorts again. Sorry, you have nasty looking old man legs and you need to hide those things from the public.